Where's my package? Tracking says delivered but package not received.
Please note: NYCT Clothing is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Please see below for some helpful tips in finding your package:
1. If you have a community or apartment mailbox, please check to see if the carrier might have left your package there. Often, if the package does not fit the mailbox, the carrier will leave a note or a key to a different bigger mailbox where other larger packages are left. The carrier might also leave your package with front desk, apartment leasing office or lobby receptionist.
2. Ask around. Check with neighbors to see if the package was left with them either on purpose or by accident.
3. Check with your family members. Someone else in the household might have picked up the package & put it somewhere out of plain sight.
4. Ask your delivery postal carrier where he/she might have left the package.
5. Call your nearest local post office to see if they might be holding your package.
6. If the package still cannot be located, please contact us
& we'll contact USPS for you so they can put a trace on your package.
7. In the meantime, file a complaint with USPS regarding your missing package - (Phone: 1-800-275-8777 or Online: USPS.com
By filing a complaint, it helps USPS gather data on mail related crime such as mail theft to determine whether a violation has occurred. It can also help alert Postal Inspectors to problem areas and possibly prevent other from being victimized.